Time and money are two things that most Real Estate Agents need to leverage better. Our top coaching clients use outsourcing to essentially clone themselves.
Warning: There are dozens of outsourcing sites which allow providers to bid on projects and jobs they are not qualified to execute on. Vetting and testing assistants is the key to success.
I want to show you exactly how I vet and find the best providers from outsourcing websites. We use a lot of different outsourcing sites to help leverage our time and have a lot of experience working with Upwork and Fiverr. Learn from our mistakes – avoid wasting time and money hiring unqualified virtual assistants, web site builders and digital marketers.
Below is exactly how we “outsourced” a project and encourage you to use some of these tips to help you enjoy success on your first try.
We wanted to create an Autoresponder email series geared towards homeowners looking for a vacation property in Northern Michigan.
The first thing we did is subscribe to a few real estate blogs and e newsletters to help us hone in on the type of content that we would want to send to our targeted prospect lists.
Second, we re-wrote them to make the emails relevant to our targeted Northern Michigan Lakefront market.
Third, we posted the request on Upwork to help us find an email Autoresponder writer.
I am seeking a writer who can write informative, interesting, if not fascinating “auto responder” emails for the following Michigan second home real estate blog (***********************). If you are confident and like writing about residential real estate subjects, then we will enjoy working together.
The project consists of: You will be rewriting 30 templated auto-responder emails that I will provide to you. The auto-responders will be in a simple text format (*.txt). I will supply the templates that need to be changed, to fit the particular targeted “residential vacation home real estate” prospects we are going to be communicating with. The provided templates have been shown to have a high open rate but need to be altered to reflect my local marketplace. The finished auto-responders must be delivered free of spelling errors and grammatically correct. Changing of the template Auto-Responders I will provide include:
- Editing the Auto-Responder Titles to match the product offering.
- Changing of the Product Name that I will provide.
- Changing of the URL that I will provide.
- Inserting current testimonials located at the product web site.
I have roughly 4 residential real estate prospect types that I’m looking to deliver relevant content to and I’ll need an auto-responder series created for them. I will only award one prospect type at a time, until you have successfully completed one to my satisfaction. After that, I would be willing to assign 5-10 project bundles at a time to my “approved” individuals.
1. All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright law. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney’s fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2. Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3. All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4. All deliverables will be considered “work made for hire” under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder’s Seller Legal Agreement).
5. All work must start within (3) business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of (1) complete auto-responder per (1) U.S. business day after the start date.
To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed (1) complete auto-responder series before 11:59 PM EST on the 4th U.S. business day after being awarded the job.
End Of Upwork Ad Example..
If you have some great tips on how you outsource your real estate content creation please tell us about it below.
Attack Life!Real Estate Agents Can Outsource Anything with Upwork